EPL Week 36 Manchester United V Norwich City Odds 27th April 2014Posted on 24/04 by G Waldorf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list$250 Free Bet!* Plus loads of Soccer specials from Sportsbet.com.au
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your $250 free bet!
* Terms apply, see Sportsbet for details
Click on the odds or "bet now" buttons below to start betting on EPL using your PC, Mobile Phone or Tablet.
Man Utd suffered their 11th defeat of the season in week 35. This was further compounded by the sacking of David Moyes after a below par season. Norwich slipped to their 4th defeat in a row despite putting up a valiant effort against top of the league Liverpool in a 3-2 defeat. Just 2 points off the drop zone, many would not want to bump into Man Utd, but with Man Utd all at sea and now managerless, this is probably the best time ever to meet them. Considering this, we think Norwich are over priced and are well worth a small gamble at odds of
See our EPL home page for reviews of the best EPL Odds and Betting Tips, plus our new betting blog has all the latest EPL, World Cup and Soccer news, odds and tips.
Manchester United V Norwich City - Old Trafford - 02:00 Sunday 27th April 2014 (odds subject to change)
Manchester United V Norwich City head to head odds
|Tip 1: We fancy Norwich here at odds of|
Manchester United V Norwich City Correct Score odds
|Tip 2: We fancy Norwich 1-0 here at odds of|
Latest Soccer news
- Next Socceroos Manager odds. Who will be the new permanent Coach of Australia?
- Top 5 European Championship Goals
- Euro 2016 Soccer Group A Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips
- Euro 2016 Soccer Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips. Team, Group and Player odds and previews.
- EPL betting previews, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Boxing Day games betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Round 17 betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- The magic of the FA Cup returns?
All news archives (all sports)
- - January