First (1st) goalscorer betting odds and tips for England v Italy World Cup match. Balotelli, Rooney, Sturridge, Immobile and Cassano are favouritesPosted on 14/05 by G Waldorf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listBet on England v Italy First Goalscorer
World Cup Group D
Date: 15th June 2014
Broadcast: Live on SBS
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your $250 free bet!
Click on the odds or "bet now" buttons below to start betting on the World Cup using your PC, Mobile Phone or Tablet. (*Terms apply)
The bookmakers list Italy as the marginal favourites to win this opening 2014 World Cup Group D match, however, they make No Goalscorer favourite first goal scorer at odds of . We Is It Always Me's Mario Balotelli is listed at odds of , with England's Wayne Rooney available at odds of .
We won't be backing any of them and instead will turn our attentions to a central defender to bag the first goal from a set piece, we'll be having bets on Thiago Motta at odds of and Gary Cahill at odds of .
England v Italy First goalscorer odds (selected players)
|correct score||betting odds|
|All other scorers|
Latest Soccer news
- Brazil v Holland odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Third Place Playoff betting
- Germany v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Final betting
- Holland v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Brazil v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Argentina v Belgium odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- France v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Holland v Costa Rica odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Brazil v Colombia odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
All news archives (all sports)
- - January