First (1st) goalscorer betting odds and tips for Iran v Nigeria World Cup match. Ansarifard, Nekounam, Emenike, Shola Ameobi and Musa are favouritesPosted on 16/05 by G Waldorf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listBet on Iran v Nigeria First Goalscorer
World Cup Group F
Date: 17th June 2014
Broadcast: Live on SBS
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your $250 free bet!
Click on the odds or "bet now" buttons below to start betting on the World Cup using your PC, Mobile Phone or Tablet. (*Terms apply)
Nigeria are favourites to beat Iran, and a win here will give them an outside shot at making the next round. Emenike is favourite for first goalscorer at odds of . He is followed by Shola Ameobi at odds of . Iran striker Ansarifard is available at odds of .
We think Nigeria will take all 3 points here and recommend betting on Shola Ameobi at odds of and Victor Moses at odds of .
Iran v Nigeria First goalscorer odds (selected players)
|correct score||betting odds|
|All other scorers|
Latest Soccer news
- Brazil v Holland odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Third Place Playoff betting
- Germany v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Final betting
- Holland v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Brazil v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Argentina v Belgium odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- France v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Holland v Costa Rica odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Brazil v Colombia odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
All news archives (all sports)