First (1st) goalscorer betting odds and tips for Ivory Coast v Japan World Cup match. Drogba, Bony, Toure, Okazaki, Kagawa and Honda are favouritesPosted on 15/05 by G Waldorf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listBet on Ivory Coast v Japan First Goalscorer
World Cup Group C
Date: 15th June 2014
Broadcast: Live on SBS
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your $250 free bet!
Click on the odds or "bet now" buttons below to start betting on the World Cup using your PC, Mobile Phone or Tablet. (*Terms apply)
Didier Drogba leads the betting for this game at stingy odds of just , he's followed by teammate Wilfried Bony at odds of . Japan's leading player in the betting is Shinji Okazaki available at odds of . We are looking slightly deeper for our first goal scorer tip and recommending a bet on Ya Ya Toure at odds of , short odds for a midfielder, but not short odds for a midfielder who has scored more than 20 goals this season, and is looking to impress his way into Paris St Germain....
Ivory Coast v Japan First goalscorer odds (selected players)
|correct score||betting odds|
|All other scorers|
Latest Soccer news
- Brazil v Holland odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Third Place Playoff betting
- Germany v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Final betting
- Holland v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Brazil v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Argentina v Belgium odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- France v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Holland v Costa Rica odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Brazil v Colombia odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
All news archives (all sports)