First (1st) goalscorer betting odds and tips for Mexico v Cameroon World Cup match. Hernandez is the favouritePosted on 12/05 by T J Dilfer
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listBet on Mexico v Cameroon First Goalscorer
World Cup Group A
Venue: Sao Paulo
Date: 14th June 2014
Broadcast: Live on SBS
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your $250 free bet!
Click on the odds or "bet now" buttons below to start betting on the World Cup using your PC, Mobile Phone or Tablet. (*Terms apply)
EPL stars Javier Hernandez and Samuel Eto'o face off in the second Group A game and both players head their team odds to strike first, but we're looking further afield for value.
Mexico have had some terrible late injuries in the weeks before the World Cup but that gives Carlos Pena, a strong attacking midfield for Mexican side Leon, a near certain starting spot and he's great value to score first at .
Mexico v Cameroon First goalscorer odds (selected players)
|correct score||betting odds|
|All other scorers|
Latest Soccer news
- Brazil v Holland odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Third Place Playoff betting
- Germany v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Final betting
- Holland v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Brazil v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Argentina v Belgium odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- France v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Holland v Costa Rica odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Brazil v Colombia odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
All news archives (all sports)