First (1st) goalscorer betting odds and tips for Russia v South Korea World Cup match. Kerzhakov, Kokorin, Dzagoev, Keun Ho-Lee and Chu-Young Park are favouritesPosted on 16/05 by G Waldorf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listBet on Russia v South Korea First Goalscorer
World Cup Group H
Date: 18th June 2014
Broadcast: Live on SBS
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your $250 free bet!
Click on the odds or "bet now" buttons below to start betting on the World Cup using your PC, Mobile Phone or Tablet. (*Terms apply)
Russia lead the market in this match, but South Korea are more than capable of putting in good performances and have strung together some good runs in recent years. Kerzhakov is favourite for first goalscorer at odds of . He is followed by Kokorin at odds of and Keun Ho-Lee at odds of .
A score draw could well be the outcome here with both teams more than capable of scoring. We are betting on Dzagoev at odds of and Keun Ho-Lee at odds of .
Russia v South Korea First goalscorer odds (selected players)
|correct score||betting odds|
|All other scorers|
Latest Soccer news
- Brazil v Holland odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Third Place Playoff betting
- Germany v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Final betting
- Holland v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Brazil v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Argentina v Belgium odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- France v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Holland v Costa Rica odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Brazil v Colombia odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
All news archives (all sports)