First (1st) goalscorer betting odds and tips for Spain v Holland World Cup match. Diego Costa is the favouritePosted on 12/05 by T J Dilfer
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listBet on Spain v Holland First Goalscorer
World Cup Group A
Date: 14th June 2014
Broadcast: Live on SBS
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your $250 free bet!
Click on the odds or "bet now" buttons below to start betting on the World Cup using your PC, Mobile Phone or Tablet. (*Terms apply)
No shortage of potential first goalscorers in this game means that you'll get reasonable odds for whoever you choose. We think the Spanish will get off to a winning start to the world cup by dominating the Dutch here, so we're going with a couple of Spanish stars to bag the first goal.
Back likely starter Diego Costa at and attacking midfielder Cesc Fabregas at . For those on the hunt for value, Sergio Ramos has a great scoring record this season and can be backed at .
Spain v Holland First goalscorer odds (selected players)
|correct score||betting odds|
|All other scorers|
Latest Soccer news
- Brazil v Holland odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Third Place Playoff betting
- Germany v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Final betting
- Holland v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Brazil v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Argentina v Belgium odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- France v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Holland v Costa Rica odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Brazil v Colombia odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
All news archives (all sports)
- - January