Fred betting odds and tips for World Cup Golden Boot Top GoalscorerPosted on 02/06 by G Waldorf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listBet on Fred to be World Cup Top Goalscorer
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your $250 free bet!
Click on the odds or "bet now" buttons below to start betting on the World Cup using your PC, Mobile Phone or Tablet. (*Terms apply)
Fredrico Chaves Guedes, also known as Brazilian centre forward Fred, is currently odds of to be the top goalscorer at the 2014 World Cup. The Fluminese forward appeared as a youngster in the 2006 World Cup but missed out in 2010 due to injury.
Despite being plagued by recent muscle injuries, Fred is now looking as fit as ever in the lead up to the tournament and is rightly expected to notch up a decent number of goals for the hosts. Fred scored a couple of goals in the recent Confederations Cup final win over Spain at the Maracana.
Full list of Top Goalscorer odds below.
2014 Soccer World Cup Top Goalscorer odds
|Van Persie (Holland)|
|All other players|
Latest Soccer news
- Brazil v Holland odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Third Place Playoff betting
- Germany v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Final betting
- Holland v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Brazil v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Argentina v Belgium odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- France v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Holland v Costa Rica odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Brazil v Colombia odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
All news archives (all sports)
- - June