Germany v Ghana odds and tips. 2014 World Cup betting Group GPosted on 20/03 by G Waldorf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listMatch: Germany v Ghana
World Cup Group G
Date: 22nd June 2014
Broadcast: Live on SBS
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your $250 free bet!
Click on the odds or "bet now" buttons below to start betting on the World Cup using your PC, Mobile Phone or Tablet. (*Terms apply)
Check out our new betting blog for all the latest soccer World Cup news, odds and tips.
The bookmakers think Germany v Ghana will be a simple win for Germany, this is reflected in the short odds of just with Sportsbet. Whilst Ghana are a good side, they should be out classed, provided Germany can cope with the heat in the north of Brazil, a climate that should suit Ghana better. Germany have a tricky opening game against Portugal, and it is quite possible that Ghana will go into the game as group leaders, after a potentially easier opening fixture against USA.
Germany v Ghana head to head odds
Germany v Ghana both teams to score odds
Germany v Ghana Correct Score odds
|All other scores|
Latest Soccer news
- Brazil v Holland odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Third Place Playoff betting
- Germany v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Final betting
- Holland v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Brazil v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Argentina v Belgium odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- France v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Holland v Costa Rica odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Brazil v Colombia odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
All news archives (all sports)