Ghana v USA odds and tips. 2014 World Cup betting Group GPosted on 16/05 by G Waldorf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listMatch: Ghana v USA
World Cup Group G
Date: 17th June 2014
Broadcast: Live on SBS
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your $250 free bet!
Click on the odds or "bet now" buttons below to start betting on the World Cup using your PC, Mobile Phone or Tablet. (*Terms apply)
Check out our new betting blog for all the latest soccer World Cup news, odds and tips.
Ghana v USA looks likely to be a close game, it certainly will be if the bookies have their odds right. Whilst the USA have flourished under manager Klinsmann, we fancy that Ghana will be just too strong for them. Ghana made the quarter finals in South Africa and would have probably made the semi finals had they not missed a last minute penalty, whereas the USA have nothing like the recent pedigree and in fact were beaten in the Round of 16 by...Ghana (2-1 after extra time). A similar tight game is expected this time, and we think Ghana will win by a single goal. Again.
Ghana v USA head to head odds
Ghana v USA Correct Score odds
|All other scores|
Ghana v USA Half Time / Full Time odds
Latest Soccer news
- Brazil v Holland odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Third Place Playoff betting
- Germany v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Final betting
- Holland v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Brazil v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Argentina v Belgium odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- France v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Holland v Costa Rica odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Brazil v Colombia odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
All news archives (all sports)
- - January