Italy v Costa Rica odds and tips. 2014 World Cup betting Group DPosted on 16/05 by G Waldorf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listMatch: Italy v Costa Rica
World Cup Group D
Date: 21st June 2014
Broadcast: Live on SBS
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your $250 free bet!
Click on the odds or "bet now" buttons below to start betting on the World Cup using your PC, Mobile Phone or Tablet. (*Terms apply)
Check out our new betting blog for all the latest soccer World Cup news, odds and tips.
Italy are justifiably the big favourites for this game at very short odds of just , so there is little value in backing Italy for the win, unless as a leg of a multi bet. We think you should look at the correct score market once the odds are released and we'll be looking at Italy 3-0, 4-0 and possibly 5-0, as they strive to ensure they have a a healthy goal difference as that is what this group might boil down to. Group D looks one the toughest of the whole tournament and Costa Rica look odds on to be conceding most goals of all four teams.
Italy v Costa Rica head to head odds
Italy v Costa Rica both teams to score odds
Italy v Costa Rica Correct Score odds
|Costa Rica 1-0|
|Costa Rica 2-1|
|All other scores|
Latest Soccer news
- Brazil v Holland odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Third Place Playoff betting
- Germany v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Final betting
- Holland v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Brazil v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Argentina v Belgium odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- France v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Holland v Costa Rica odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Brazil v Colombia odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
All news archives (all sports)
- - June