Luis Suarez betting odds and tips for World Cup Golden Boot Top GoalscorerPosted on 02/06 by G Waldorf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listBet on Luis Suarez to be World Cup Top Goalscorer
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your $250 free bet!
Click on the odds or "bet now" buttons below to start betting on the World Cup using your PC, Mobile Phone or Tablet. (*Terms apply)
Luis Suarez has been in imperious form for Liverpool, and after scoring 31 goals in 33 league games, was voted Footballer of the Year by both the PFA and the English Football Writers. Of all of the strikers in the world cup, only Cristiano Ronaldo can claim to have had as good a season as Suarez. With Suarez available at odds of his odds are lengthened by the fact that Uruguay face an uphill battle to get out of the group stages after being drawn alongside two other previous World Cup winners in Italy and England. However the route to the final opens up if they can qualify, with comparatively easy games in the Round of 16 and beyond.
If any striker at the World Cup knows how to score in tough games, it is Suarez, as his record for Liverpool shows, where since signing in a big money transfer from Ajax, the troublesome forward has scored 82 goals in 133 appearances, which is by far the best record in English football. Indeed with both Real Madrid and Paris St Germain rumoured to be lining up big money moves for the Uruguayan, he is a player in demand and in fine form.
The only dark cloud on Suarez's immediate goal scoring horizon is a knee injury picked up in the final EPL game of the season against Newcastle United. Suarez sat out of the recent friendly win over Ireland, and has only been doing light training. Suarez is worth a bet, if Uruguay can make it out of Group D, then they are in with a cracking chance of going to the semi finals at least, and with 38 goals in 77 international appearances, there aren't many (if any) players in the form Suarez is. Odds of could be a real steal.
Full list of Top Goalscorer odds below.
2014 Soccer World Cup Top Goalscorer odds
|Van Persie (Holland)|
|All other players|
Latest Soccer news
- Brazil v Holland odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Third Place Playoff betting
- Germany v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Final betting
- Holland v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Brazil v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Argentina v Belgium odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- France v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Holland v Costa Rica odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Brazil v Colombia odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
All news archives (all sports)