Manchester United v Chelsea Betting Odds in the big EPL gamePosted on 28/03 by T J Dilfer
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list
This is the biggest game of the EPL season, by some distance. Way back in August these 2 foes were the favourites for the EPL title, and nothing has changed. Along the way, Arsenal have battled away superbly to stay in touch, but Saturday's injury time equaliser against Birmingham could mean the game is up.
Liverpool's betting odds in August were as low as 5.00, now they are more like 50000.00. They have been awful for most of the season, and were again wretched at Old Trafford a couple of weeks ago.
Chelsea have now scored 12 goals in two EPL games. They go to Old Trafford revitalised after a recent dip and are priced up at 3.40 by Bet365.com take 3 points back to Stamford Bridge. Man United are by no means invincible at Old Trafford, and have relied on Wayne Rooney on countless occasions this season. But the Red Devils become utterly ruthless every season around this time of year, and they will be in mood to let Ancelotti's team bully them out of it.
Sportsbet have Manchester United priced up at 2.38 to win the game. And those look very fair odds indeed.
- Next Socceroos Manager odds. Who will be the new permanent Coach of Australia?
- Top 5 European Championship Goals
- Euro 2016 Soccer Group A Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips
- Euro 2016 Soccer Predictions and Expert Free Betting Tips. Team, Group and Player odds and previews.
- EPL betting previews, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Boxing Day games betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Round 17 betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- The magic of the FA Cup returns?