Odds look good for Man Utd to hammer West HamPosted on 25/08 by
Follow us on Twitter for Free Tips and Exclusive Offers. Following a late horror show against Fulham at Craven Cottage last Sunday Manchester United find themselves two points adrift of Chelsea at this embryonic stage of the season. A win against West Ham this Saturday now takes on even greater significance as a result.
And in truth United shouldn’t have any problems gliding past a West Ham side that have given their supporters very few glimmers of hope in their two defeats so far this season. Sir Alex Ferguson has had a week to prepare his side for the game whilst The Hammers have had to endure the inconveniences of a midweek Carling Cup tie against Oxford. I can only see this fixture going one way.
However, backing United at odds of $1.14 with Bet365 isn’t going to make you rich. Instead I would look to back the home side on the Asian Handicap market; United -2.5 can be backed at odds of $2.15 and will pay out if they win by a three goal margin or bigger.
Sportsbet are offering new customers a free bet. Stake anything from $1, right up to $80, and get your stake back as a free bet!
BET NOW »$501 Free Bet
- MLB Multi Bonus
- AFL & NRL 5+ Multi Bet Refund up to $100
- Daily Racing Specials
- Power Prices
- *All offers subject to T&Cs - see Sportsbet for details*
BET NOW »Bet In Play Online with QuickCall!
- AFL $2 Friday Favourites
- NRL & AFL Footy Freaks
- Favourite vs Field
- Community Shield Cashback
- AFL Mega Multi
- *All offers subject to T&Cs - see Ladbrokes for details*
BET NOW »$200 Deposit Bonus (Terms Apply)
- West Coast v Sydney Special
- Carlton v Hawthorne Special
- Bletchingly Stakes Special
- Harness Bonus Boosts
- *All offers subject to T&Cs - see Luxbet for details*
BET NOW »Deposit $50 Start with $200
- H2H NRL Specials
- 4+ Multi Specials NRL and AFL
- Live Vision Special Offers
- Million Dollar Kick
- *All offers subject to T&Cs - see Crownbet for details*
Latest Soccer news
- Flawed logic shortens the odds on Rafa Benitez staying at Real Madrid. Zidane is betting favourite to be next manager
- New EPL weekly betting preview and tips, including Leicester v Man United, Spurs v Chelsea and Liverpool v Swansea
- EPL Round 1 betting, odds and Tips
- Champion League Final odds guide and betting tips
- F.A. Cup Final odds guide and betting tips
- English Premier League EPL Week 25 odds guide and betting tips
- Leicester City English Premier League Odds
- Swansea City English Premier League Odds
All news archives (all sports)