Odds look good for Man Utd to hammer West HamPosted on 25/08 by
Follow us on Twitter for Free Tips and Exclusive Offers. Following a late horror show against Fulham at Craven Cottage last Sunday Manchester United find themselves two points adrift of Chelsea at this embryonic stage of the season. A win against West Ham this Saturday now takes on even greater significance as a result.
And in truth United shouldn’t have any problems gliding past a West Ham side that have given their supporters very few glimmers of hope in their two defeats so far this season. Sir Alex Ferguson has had a week to prepare his side for the game whilst The Hammers have had to endure the inconveniences of a midweek Carling Cup tie against Oxford. I can only see this fixture going one way.
However, backing United at odds of $1.14 with Bet365 isn’t going to make you rich. Instead I would look to back the home side on the Asian Handicap market; United -2.5 can be backed at odds of $2.15 and will pay out if they win by a three goal margin or bigger.
Sportsbet are offering new customers a free bet. Stake anything from $1, right up to $80, and get your stake back as a free bet!
BET NOW »$501 Deposit Bonus (terms apply)
- Daily Racing Specials
- Sportsbet Cashcard
- Bet on eSports
- Bet Live on your mobile
Latest Soccer news
- EPL betting previews, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Boxing Day games betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL Round 17 betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- The magic of the FA Cup returns?
- EPL Round 16 betting preview, latest odds and expert tips
- EPL betting guide for all this weekend's game - featuring Man Utd v West Ham, Newcastle v Liverpool and Chelsea v Bournemouth
- Why Manchester United fans demand the best - and rightly so
- The EPL sack race odds. Gary Monk heads the list of betting favourites to be the next managerial casualty, Joe Gann isn't so sure though..
All news archives (all sports)