Odds look good for Man Utd to hammer West HamPosted on 25/08 by
Following a late horror show against Fulham at Craven Cottage last Sunday Manchester United find themselves two points adrift of Chelsea at this embryonic stage of the season. A win against West Ham this Saturday now takes on even greater significance as a result.
And in truth United shouldn’t have any problems gliding past a West Ham side that have given their supporters very few glimmers of hope in their two defeats so far this season. Sir Alex Ferguson has had a week to prepare his side for the game whilst The Hammers have had to endure the inconveniences of a midweek Carling Cup tie against Oxford. I can only see this fixture going one way.
However, backing United at odds of $1.14 with Bet365 isn’t going to make you rich. Instead I would look to back the home side on the Asian Handicap market; United -2.5 can be backed at odds of $2.15 and will pay out if they win by a three goal margin or bigger.
Sportsbet are offering new customers a free bet. Stake anything from $1, right up to $80, and get your stake back as a free bet!
$250 free bet BET NOW »
$200 in Bonus Bets Make an initial deposit when joining Sportingbet and we will match that with a bonus bet up to $200. Minimum deposit required is $30. Sign up now! BET NOW »
Latest Soccer news
- A-League Round 1 Soccer odds and betting 2012
- Euro 2012 Soccer winner odds and betting
- EPL odds round 5 - Man Utd v Liverpool, Chelsea v Blackpool
- EPL Round 4 odds - inlcuding Everton v Man United, Arsenal and Chelsea
- The betting is odds on for lots of goals at Aston Villa v Everton
- Odds look good for Man Utd to hammer West Ham
- English premier League Round 3 - EPL betting odds and tips
- EPL Round 2 odds - Manchester City v Liverpool
All news archives (all sports)