Portugal v Ghana odds and tips. 2014 World Cup betting Group GPosted on 05/04 by G Waldorf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listMatch: Portugal v Ghana
World Cup Group G
Date: 27th June 2014
Broadcast: Live on SBS
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your $250 free bet!
Click on the odds or "bet now" buttons below to start betting on the World Cup using your PC, Mobile Phone or Tablet. (*Terms apply)
Check out our new betting blog for all the latest soccer World Cup news, odds and tips.
Portugal should win this game, we think their attacking prowess headed by the mercurial Cristiano Ronaldo will be too strong for the Ghana defence. We are expecting Portugal to do well in this World Cup and expect a high scoring free flowing game, and its a game we are really looking forward to. We'll be backing Portugal at odds of as part of a multi bet, and also backing some big numbers on the total goals market once it becomes available. Both teams should score so a bet on that market at odds of is a decent bet.
Portugal v Ghana head to head odds
Portugal v Ghana both teams to score odds
Portugal v Ghana Correct Score odds
|All other scores|
Latest Soccer news
- Brazil v Holland odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Third Place Playoff betting
- Germany v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Final betting
- Holland v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Brazil v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Argentina v Belgium odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- France v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Holland v Costa Rica odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Brazil v Colombia odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
All news archives (all sports)