Romelo Lukaku betting odds and tips for World Cup Golden Boot Top GoalscorerPosted on 29/05 by G Waldorf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listBet on Romelu Lukaku to be World Cup Top Goalscorer
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your $250 free bet!
Click on the odds or "bet now" buttons below to start betting on the World Cup using your PC, Mobile Phone or Tablet. (*Terms apply)
Romelu Lukaku is odds of to be top goalscorer at the 2014 Brazil World Cup. The young Chelsea striker has an impressive record over the last few seasons, scoring 33 goals in 73 games for Anderlecht before a move the Stamford Bridge. 10 games without a goal for the Blues saw Lukaku loaned out to West Brom where he top scored with 17 goals in 35. Lukaku's next loan move was to Everton where again he finished as top goalscorer with 15 goals in 31 games. For Belgium his record is almost as impressive, having played 28 times for the senior team, scoring 8 goals. Romelu Lukaku is a man in form oozing with confidence.
Full list of odds below.
2014 Soccer World Cup Top Goalscorer odds
|Van Persie (Holland)|
|All other players|
Latest Soccer news
- Brazil v Holland odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Third Place Playoff betting
- Germany v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Final betting
- Holland v Argentina odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Brazil v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Semi Final betting
- Argentina v Belgium odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- France v Germany odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Holland v Costa Rica odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
- Brazil v Colombia odds and tips. 2014 World Cup Quarter Final betting
All news archives (all sports)