2013 ATP Tennis AEGON Championships and Gerry Weber Open Odds and Betting GuidePosted on 14/06 by Pom de Turf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listAEGON Championships Odds (Subject to fluctuation)
Click on the odds below to start betting now.
|Exclusive offer! Get an instant $250 FREE BET on ATP TennisSportsbet.com.au|
1. Join online at Sportsbet.com.au
2. Place your bet
3. Get your $250 free bet!
13th June 2013
2013 AEGON Championships Outright odds
|JM Del Potro|
Andy Murray shows no signs of the injury that forced him to miss the French Open and is now odds on at to win the tournament. Marin Cilic is still a decent each way bet at at , and as he meets the big serving Thomas Berdych next. In a close match were tie breaks could edge it, he is better value than the big Czech.
2013 Gerry Weber Open Outright odds
Roger Federer is odds on at to lift his sixth Halle crown. The value would therefore appear to be in the bottom half of the draw, with the elegant Richard Gasquet a good bet to reach the final. An each way bet at would therefore appear to be a good investment.
Tennis Odds 2013
Latest Tennis betting news
- Sportsbet.com offering Lleyton Hewitt odds of 67.00 for Australian Open Tennis
- 2013 Tennis US Open Ladies Match Odds and Betting
- 2013 Tennis US Open Men's Match Odds and Betting
- 2013 Women's US Open Tennis Odds and Betting Guide
- 2013 Men's US Open Tennis Odds and Betting Guide
- 2013 ATP Tennis Wimbledon Men's Singles Final Odds
- 2013 ATP Tennis Wimbledon Women's Singles Final Odds
- 2013 ATP Tennis Wimbledon Men's Singles Outright and Semi Finals Betting Guide
All news archives (all sports)