2013 Mens French Open Tennis Semi Final Odds and Betting GuidePosted on 06/06 by G Waldorf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list2013 Men's French Open Tennis Semi Final Odds (Subject to fluctuation)
Click on the odds below to start betting now.
|Exclusive offer! Get an instant $250 FREE BET on Mens French Open Tennis, and your Head to Head bet refunded if the game goes into a 5th Set!Sportsbet.com.au|
1. Join online at Sportsbet.com.au
2. Place your bet
3. Get your $250 free bet!
With Federer dumped out by Tsonga, can the big Frenchman bring home the title? We don't think so, whilst we think he can beat Ferrer, he is almost certain to be beaten by Nadal or Djokovic in the final.
Friday 7th June 2013
Tsonga Vs Ferrer Head to Head odds
With the home crowd sure to be behind him, we fancy Tsonga to reach the final at odds of .
Tsonga Vs Ferrer Set Betting odds
|Tsonga / 3-1|
|Tsonga / 3-2|
We fancy Tsonga 3-1 and odds of are quite generous in our opinion.
Friday 7th June 2013
Djokovic Vs Nadal Head to Head odds
This one all depends on which Nadal turns up. Will the lacklustre Nadal from the early rounds be on court, or will he keep up the fine form shown in the quarters. To us Nadal looks like he is getting better with each round, so we are tipping him and odds of
Djokovic Vs Nadal Set Betting odds
|Nadal / 3-1|
|Nadal / 3-2|
We fancy Nadal, he won't have it all his own way though, and we fancy that Djokovic wil push Nadal hard, so a Nadal 3-2 at odds of is attractive.
Tennis Odds 2013
Latest Tennis betting news
- Sportsbet.com offering Lleyton Hewitt odds of 67.00 for Australian Open Tennis
- 2013 Tennis US Open Ladies Match Odds and Betting
- 2013 Tennis US Open Men's Match Odds and Betting
- 2013 Women's US Open Tennis Odds and Betting Guide
- 2013 Men's US Open Tennis Odds and Betting Guide
- 2013 ATP Tennis Wimbledon Men's Singles Final Odds
- 2013 ATP Tennis Wimbledon Women's Singles Final Odds
- 2013 ATP Tennis Wimbledon Men's Singles Outright and Semi Finals Betting Guide
All news archives (all sports)