ATP Tennis Odds Aegon Championship 2013 and Gerry Weber Open 2013Posted on 11/06 by G Waldorf
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list2013 AEGON Championships Odds and ATP Gerry Weber Open Odds (Subject to fluctuation)
Click on the odds below to start betting now.
|Exclusive offer! Get an instant $250 FREE BET on ATP TennisSportsbet.com.au|
1. Join online at Sportsbet.com.au
2. Place your bet
3. Get your $250 free bet!
The grass season gets underway at Queens and Halle with Andy Murray a short odds favourite to win his third Queens title as he returns from injury. Roger Federer heads the betting in Germany.
9th June 2013
Aegon Championships Outright odds
|JM Del Potro|
Andy Murray is favourite at as he returns from injury and starts his preparations for an assault on Wimbledon. He would appear to have an easy run to the semi finals where he is scheduled to meet French Open semi-finalist Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, available at
The bottom half of the draw has some value, and we think Marin Cilic at is a decent each way bet.
ATP Gerry Weber Open Outright odds
Roger Federer is rightly favourite at to win his 6th Halle title. Tommy Haas has had a rich vein of form this season, and is available at to defend his title.
Tennis Odds 2013
Latest Tennis betting news
- Sportsbet.com offering Lleyton Hewitt odds of 67.00 for Australian Open Tennis
- 2013 Tennis US Open Ladies Match Odds and Betting
- 2013 Tennis US Open Men's Match Odds and Betting
- 2013 Women's US Open Tennis Odds and Betting Guide
- 2013 Men's US Open Tennis Odds and Betting Guide
- 2013 ATP Tennis Wimbledon Men's Singles Final Odds
- 2013 ATP Tennis Wimbledon Women's Singles Final Odds
- 2013 ATP Tennis Wimbledon Men's Singles Outright and Semi Finals Betting Guide
All news archives (all sports)
- - June