NFL American Football Odds | Page 9
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list
- Go to US Sports NFL American Football odds 2013 freebets.
This is a battle between 2 teams for which winning does not come easy. The Texans have suffered some agonising narrow defeats this season, but we fully expect them to notch up their 3rd win of the season against the Jaguars, who themselves have only managed a 1 win this season. We suggest over 43 at $1.91
The Lions coach Jim Schwartz was defending his call to attempt a fake field goal after they slipped to defeat against the Steelers last week. He will be looking to get his critics off his back with a win over the Buccaneers this week, who despite putting together back to back wins in recent weeks, will be a much easier task. We suggest Over 48.5 at $1.91
The Saints left it very late in a 3 point win over the 49ers last week, courtesy of a 31-yd field goal from Garrett Hartley. On the flip side the Falcons slumped to a 28-41 loss, their 8th defeat this season. We fancy under 52.5 at $1.92 in a Saints victory.
The Panthers are favourites to beat the Patriots. On paper this is a very close match, and the week off for the patriots could give them the edge. We suggest the Patriots +2.5 at $1.96 to be fresh and ready for the biggest match of their season to date.
The Broncos are massive favourites to beat the Chiefs. With only one loss between them, this is set to be the match of the season. The Chiefs are coming onto this fresh off the back of a weeks rest. We expect a close match and suggest Chiefs +8.0 at $1.92.
The Giants are big favourites to beat the Packers. With the Packers suffering from lots of injuries, and the Giants struggling to get Eli Manning firing on all cylinders, we expect this to be a low scoring affair. We suggest Under 42.5 at $1.92
The Saints are favourites to beat the 49ers. Both the Saints and the 49ers are having great seasons, but with 49ers being on a low after having their 5 match winning streak broken last weekend, at the opposite side of the spectrum, the Saints notched up their 7th victory of the season in a big win over the Cowboys. With that in mind, we expect the the Saints to nick this in a close match. We recommend Under 47.5 at $1.92.
The Seahawks are massive favourites to beat the Vikings. The Seahawks have been very good so far this season, and with the return of Percy Harvin imminent, they will only be stronger. We suggest the Seahawks -13.5 at $1.92 in an easy 10th win of the season.
The Texans are massive favourites to beat the Raiders. In a match between 2 teams that have only amassed 5 wins between them this season, on paper this is a close game, but we think the return of Texans coach Gary Kubiak could give them the edge. We suggest over 43.0 at $1.92 in a high scoring battle.
The Bears are favourites to beat the Ravens. The Bears threw away a good chance to seize the division lead last weekend. With Jay Cutler seeming to have made his return from his groin injury to early, and crawling off the field in the 4th last week, we expect a close match this week. Under 46.5 at $1.92 is our suggestion.
- Seattle Seahawks at Denver Broncos NFL Super Bowl XLVIII 2014 Total Points odds. Betting guide and expert tips.
- Seattle Seahawks at Denver Broncos NFL Super Bowl XLVIII 2014 Handicap Line odds. Betting guide and expert tips.
- Seattle Seahawks at Denver Broncos NFL Super Bowl XLVIII 2014 odds. Betting guide and expert tips.
- NFL Divisional Championship Weekend San Francisco 49ers At Seattle Seahawks Odds 20th Jan 2014
- NFL Divisional Championship Weekend New England Patriots At Denver Broncos Odds 20th Jan 2014
- NFL Divisional Playoff Weekend New Orleans Saints At Seattle Seahawks Odds 12th Jan 2014
- NFL Divisional Playoff Weekend San Diego Chargers At Denver Broncos Odds 13th Jan 2014
- NFL Divisional Playoff Weekend San Francisco 49ers At Carolina Panthers Odds 13th Jan 2014