NFL American Football Odds | Page 7
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list
- Go to US Sports NFL American Football odds 2013 freebets.
The Seahawks have only lost 1 match this season and play host to the Saints this week, who themselves only have 2 defeats to their name. We suggest Over 47 at $1.91 in an entertaining game.
The Bengals lost ground in week 12 being their bye week, but a playoff position is still a real possibility for them and they will want to win after their break to further cement their division lead. The Chargers season is not quite over yet, but a win is paramount this week if they are to have a chance to get into that wild card spot. Over 48.5 at $1.91 is our tip in this crucial game.
Both these teams have 2 loses each this season, and both were narrowly defeated last week in entertaining matches. The Chiefs have lost their star pass-rusher Justin Houston, and this could give the Broncos the edge. We suggest Over 48.5 at $1.91 in a high scoring game.
The Bills managed to pick up a half game in their week off in the chase for the AFC final wild card spot. On the flip side Falcons slipped to their 9th defeat of the season and are really only playing for pride now. We suggest Bills -3.5 at $1.95
The Jets recent form has meant they have forfeited the right to decide their own playoff fate and must win this week and also have results go their way to keep their hopes alive. The Dolphins situation is similar, and after a narrow defeat last weekend, this could be a season changing game for both teams. We suggest Under 38.5 in a very tight game.
The Cardinals destroyed the Colts in great style and extended their run to four, whilst the Eagles picked up a win against the Redskins for their third win on the bounce. One of these runs has to come to an end. We suggest the Cardinals at $2.40 to maintain their hopes of finishing in a wild card position.
The Bears need a win to stay in the playoff picture this week, but this is going to be a tight match with the Vikings. With everything still to play for, we suggest the Bears at $1.83 to take a much needed win against the out of contention Vikings.
The Buccaneers are on a 3 game winning streak, but it looks highly likely that this will come to an end as they face the Panthers who are looking to win their 8th game on the bounce. We suggest Over 41.5 at $1.91
The Jaguars picked up their second win of the season against a poor Texans team, but this weeks visit to the Browns will be a lot tougher. We suggest Under 40 at $1.91 in a low scoring affair.
The Steelers have rattled up 5 wins in the last 7 matches to keep their playoff hopes alive. With the Ravens in a similar position, this makes the upcoming turkey day battle more than just a clash of rivals. We suggest Over 40 ay $1.91 in this intriguing battle.
- Seattle Seahawks at Denver Broncos NFL Super Bowl XLVIII 2014 Total Points odds. Betting guide and expert tips.
- Seattle Seahawks at Denver Broncos NFL Super Bowl XLVIII 2014 Handicap Line odds. Betting guide and expert tips.
- Seattle Seahawks at Denver Broncos NFL Super Bowl XLVIII 2014 odds. Betting guide and expert tips.
- NFL Divisional Championship Weekend San Francisco 49ers At Seattle Seahawks Odds 20th Jan 2014
- NFL Divisional Championship Weekend New England Patriots At Denver Broncos Odds 20th Jan 2014
- NFL Divisional Playoff Weekend New Orleans Saints At Seattle Seahawks Odds 12th Jan 2014
- NFL Divisional Playoff Weekend San Diego Chargers At Denver Broncos Odds 13th Jan 2014
- NFL Divisional Playoff Weekend San Francisco 49ers At Carolina Panthers Odds 13th Jan 2014