2013 Norm Smith Medal betting odds. AFL Grand Final Best on Ground (BOG) bettingPosted on 25/09 by T J Dilfer
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list2013 Norm Smith Medal Winner odds (Subject to fluctuation)
AFL Grand Final: Hawthorn v Fremantle
Nathan Fyfe is the favourite to win the Norm Smith Medal for best on ground in Saturday's Grand Final, followed closely in the odds by Luke Hodge and Sam Mitchell. Bang In form David Mundy looks the best value bet alongside Michael Walters at . Want a free bet on the AFL Grand Final?
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $250 to place on any sports or racing bet.
Click on the odds below to start betting now with Sportsbet.com.au
|All other players|
AFL odds 2013
Latest Aussie Rules news
- AFL Round 8 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 7 odds, betting and tips
- 2018 AFL Round 6 betting odds and tips
- AFL Round 6 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 5 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 4 odds and betting tips
- AFL Round 2 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 1 odds, betting and tips
All news archives (all sports)