2017 AFL Coleman Medal Odds and Betting tipsPosted on 14/08 by Myles Kelly
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list2017 Coleman Medal Betting odds
All the latest Coleman Medals below are available at Sportsbet.com.au
1. Register a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device and you can place a bet on the 2016 Brownlow Medal or any AFL market and get a free matched bet
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $501 qualifies for a free matched bet to the equivalent amount of your first bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $501* to place on any AFL, sports or racing bet.
Click on the odds below to start betting now with Sportsbet.com.au on your PC, Mobile or Tablet. *Terms apply
2017 Coleman Medal betting
|All other players|
1. Josh J Kennedy (West Coast)
Nudged out Franklin to win back to back Coleman Medals for the first time since Fraser Gehrig 10 years ago! Not much more to say about Kennedy, we all know his dominance in the air and accuracy with the set shot.
With Sam Mitchell in the Eagles midfield expect more ‘pill’ to be fed Kennedy’s way leaving him an obvious favourite for a three-peat attempt in 2017.
2. Lance Franklin (Sydney)
The big fella proved us wrong last season, finishing 2nd in the tally. We thought he’d get lost upfield on the small confines of the SCG, though Buddy impressed with his long ranged running goals and an improved contested marking.
A hot option at good odds in 2017.
3. Tom Lynch (Gold Coast)
Finished 4th in the Coleman count despite his team finishing 15th on the ladder. Make no mistake, this newly appointed Captain is a dominant target in the forward 50.
Having lost Prestia and O’Maera in the trade period, the Suns midfield will be under duress – though the acquisition of veteran Freo talent (Mzungu, Barlow and De Boer) will ensure the ball moves forward towards him.
Look hard at Lynch start of season for this coveted award.
4. Jarryd Roughead
Seemingly 100% after his cancer scare, Roughead WILL be the #1 target in the Hawthorn forward line and an easy favourite for the Coleman in 2017.
Don’t let the long odds scare you, Tom Mitchell and O’Maera in the midfield will ensure the 2013 winner has ball coming towards him and Jarryd (having faced the potential of never playing again) will be a man possessed at every contest.
5. Jeremy Cameron (GWS)
Despite the many contributor’s the ferocious Giants now have in front of Goal, Cameron is still their spearhead and primary target.
Stevie-J and Toby Greene took scoring chances from Cameron in 2016, each kicking over 40 goals a piece, though Cameron is still a top 5 option for the Medal and as this team improves every year so do his chances.
2017 AFL Ladder predictions
List of recent Coleman Medal Winners:
2016 Josh Kennedy, West Coast
2015 Josh Kennedy, West Coast
2014 Lance Franklin, Sydney
2013 Jarryd Rougheaad, Hawthorn
2012 Jack Riewoldt, Richmond
2011 Lance Franklin, Hawthorn
2010 Jack Riewoldt, Richmond
2009 Brendan Fevola, Carlton
2008 Lance Franklin, Hawthorn
2007 Jonathan Brown, Brisbane Lions
2006 Brendan Fevola, Carlton
2005 Fraser Gehrig, St Kilda
2004 Fraser Gehrig, St Kilda
2003 Matthew Lloyd, Essendon
2002 David Neitz, Melbourne
2001 Matthew J. Lloyd, Essendon
AFL Odds 2016
BET NOW »$501 Deposit Bonus (terms apply)
- Bet on the AFL finals
- 2017 Brownlow Medal odds
- Get a free Sportsbet ATM card
- AFL multi bet specials
BET NOW »$100 first bet racing refund *terms apply
- 4+ Multi Cash Back
- Protest Payout
- Horse Racing 10% Bet Boost
- First Multi Insurance up to $50
- *All offers subject to T&Cs - see Unibet for details*
Latest Aussie Rules news
- 2017 AFL Preliminary Finals odds and betting tips
- AFL Expert Betting Odds Guide
- AFL Semi Finals odds and betting tips
- Geelong v Richmond betting tips
- AFL Finals Week 1 - odds and betting tips
- 2017 AFL Round 23 odds, betting and tips
- 2017 AFL NAB Rising Star Odds and Betting tips
- 2017 AFL Round 22 odds, betting and tips
All news archives (all sports)