Adelaide V Melbourne odds. AFL Round 22 betting 2013.Posted on 19/08 by T J Dilfer
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listMelbourne's sole hope for the rest of the season will be to hope GWS don't manage a win from somewhere and drop the Demons to Wooden Spoon holders. One thing is for sure, Melbourne won't be getting any points against the Crows. You can back Adelaide to win by 59 points or more at a rather tempting . Latest prices below, just click on the odds to start betting.
AFL Round 22 2013
Date: Saturday 24th August 2013
TV: Live on Fox Footy
Venue: AAMI Stadium
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $250 to place on any sports or racing bet.
Adelaide V Melbourne head to head odds
Adelaide V Melbourne Handicap Line odds
|Adelaide (-34.5 points)|
|Melbourne (+34.5 points)|
AFL Odds 2013
Latest Aussie Rules news
- AFL Round 8 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 7 odds, betting and tips
- 2018 AFL Round 6 betting odds and tips
- AFL Round 6 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 5 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 4 odds and betting tips
- AFL Round 2 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 1 odds, betting and tips
All news archives (all sports)