AFL Grand Final odds and tips - Sydney v Western BulldogsPosted on 29/09 by T J Dilfer
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listSydney v Western Bulldogs betting tips
Sportsbet.com.au provide the latest odds for bet-au.com.
Sydney Swans have firmed into to win Saturday’s AFL Grand Final after one sportsbet.com.au client staked $375,000 on a Swans victory in the head to head market.
The fearless punter backed the Swans at $1.62 and stands to collect a total payout of $607,500 should they win on Saturday.
The Swans’ odds have shortened from $1.62 into $1.60 as a result, with the Western Bulldogs easing from $2.35 to $2.40.
The draw remains a chance.
Saturday 1st October: 14:30 at the MCG
Head to Head betting
Betting Tip The Swans should have too much class for the Doggies and can win by 1-39 at value odds of
For Western Bulldogs fans, if you think this will be a close game you can back the Doggies with a 10.5pts start on the handicap line at odds of
Sydney v Western Bulldogs handicap line betting
|Western Bulldogs (+10.5pts)||$1.92|
Sydney v Western Bulldogs 'Big Win Little Win'
|Western Bulldogs 1-39||$3.00|
|Western Bulldogs 40+||$11.00|
BET NOW »$501 Deposit Bonus (terms apply)
- Bet on the Socceroos manager
- 2018 Brownlow Medal odds
- Get a free Sportsbet ATM card
- AFL multi bet specials
BET NOW »$100 first bet racing refund *terms apply
- 4+ Multi Cash Back
- Protest Payout
- Horse Racing 10% Bet Boost
- First Multi Insurance up to $50
- *All offers subject to T&Cs - see Unibet for details*
Latest Aussie Rules news
- 2017 AFL Grand Final odds and betting tips - Adelaide v Richmond
- 2017 AFL Preliminary Finals odds and betting tips
- AFL Expert Betting Odds Guide
- AFL Semi Finals odds and betting tips
- Geelong v Richmond betting tips
- AFL Finals Week 1 - odds and betting tips
- 2017 AFL Round 23 odds, betting and tips
- 2017 AFL NAB Rising Star Odds and Betting tips
All news archives (all sports)