AFL odds 2014 Premiership and Grand Final bettingPosted on 04/08 by T J Dilfer
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listAFL 2014 Premiership Flag odds
After 19 rounds of AFL in 2014. Sydney have now drifted out to but remain clear favourites ahead of Hawthorn, Fremantle and Geelong.
Port Adelaide are out to after losing again, this time to Collingwood at the MCG.
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $250* to place on any sports or racing bet.
Click on the odds below to start betting now with Sportsbet.com.au on your PC, Mobile or Tablet. *Terms apply
To Win The Flag odds
|All other teams|
Latest Aussie Rules news
- AFL Round 8 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 7 odds, betting and tips
- 2018 AFL Round 6 betting odds and tips
- AFL Round 6 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 5 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 4 odds and betting tips
- AFL Round 2 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 1 odds, betting and tips
All news archives (all sports)