AFL odds 2015 Premiership and Grand Final bettingPosted on 22/09 by T J Dilfer
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listIt's time to look ahead to the 2016 AFL Odds where Hawthorn are the $4.00 betting favourites. The Hawks are looking for a remarkable fourth consecutive flag after victories over West Coast, Sydney and Fremantle in the last three Grand Finals.
But before you place your AFL bets, make sure you read our unmissable 2016 AFL preview for the best bets all season long.
AFL 2015 Premiership betting odds - who will win the Flag?
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet to the equivalent amount of your first bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $250* to place on any AFL or sports bet.
Click on the odds below to start betting now with Sportsbet.com.au on your PC, Mobile or Tablet. *Terms apply
|AFL Team||betting odds|
BET NOW »$501 Deposit Bonus (terms apply)
- Bet on the AFL finals
- 2017 Brownlow Medal odds
- Get a free Sportsbet ATM card
- AFL multi bet specials
BET NOW »$100 first bet racing refund *terms apply
- 4+ Multi Cash Back
- Protest Payout
- Horse Racing 10% Bet Boost
- First Multi Insurance up to $50
- *All offers subject to T&Cs - see Unibet for details*
Latest Aussie Rules news
- 2017 AFL Preliminary Finals odds and betting tips
- AFL Expert Betting Odds Guide
- AFL Semi Finals odds and betting tips
- Geelong v Richmond betting tips
- AFL Finals Week 1 - odds and betting tips
- 2017 AFL Round 23 odds, betting and tips
- 2017 AFL NAB Rising Star Odds and Betting tips
- 2017 AFL Round 22 odds, betting and tips
All news archives (all sports)