AFL Round 19 odds and betting 2013Posted on 02/08 by T J Dilfer
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listAFL Round 19 Odds and Betting - 2013 (Subject to fluctuation)
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $250 to place on any sports or racing bet.
Click on the odds below to start betting now with Sportsbet.com.au
Market movers for round 21:
North Melbourne out from $3.00 to $3.60
GWS in from $2.10 to $1.72
Gold Coast in from $3.50 to $2.85
Collingwood in from $1.93 to $1.77
North Melbourne v Geelong head to head odds
Greater Western Sydney v Melbourne head to head odds
|Greater Western Sydney||$1.72|
Hawthorn v Richmond odds
West Coast v Gold Coast head to head odds
Carlton v Fremantle odds
Brisbane v St Kilda head to head odds
Western Bulldogs v Sydney head to head odds
Adelaide Crows v Port Adelaide odds
Collingwood v Essendon head to head odds
AFL odds 2013
- AFL tipping favourites for Round 15. Expert tips and predictions
- Queen's Birthday AFL: Melbourne v Collingwood odds. AFL Round 11 betting 2013.
- AFL Round 5 odds and betting 2014
Do you want to place a bet on AFL?
Return to Aussie Rules home.
Latest Aussie Rules news
- AFL Round 8 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 7 odds, betting and tips
- 2018 AFL Round 6 betting odds and tips
- AFL Round 6 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 5 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 4 odds and betting tips
- AFL Round 2 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 1 odds, betting and tips
All news archives (all sports)
- - January