Anzac Day Medal odds and betting: Essendon v Collingwood odds. AFL Round 5, 2016Posted on 01/04 by T J Dilfer
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listAnzac Day Medal odds: Collingwood v Essendon AFL Round 5 Monday 25th April 2015. (subject to fluctuation)
AFL Round 5
Date: Monday April 25th
Time: 2:40 pm
What is the Anzac Medal
Since 1995 the Anzac Medal has been awarded for Best On Ground in the annual Essendon v Collingwood Anzac Day clash. Current Essendon coach James Hird has won the Medal three times, more than any other player.
Which type of player normally wins the medal?
In simple terms, the busiest midfielder with most disposals. Pendlebury won in 2010 and 2011, Swan won in 2012 and 2014, and Zaharakis won the Medal in 2013. Both Zaharakis and Pendlebury are amongst the favourites this year too.
Can I place a bet on the Anzac Medal winner?
Absolutely. Most online bookmakers are offering odds on the winner of the medal. Just click on the odds to open a new account in just a few minutes. The best odds for the Anzac Medal this year are:
1. Sportsbet.com.au - who offer new customers a free bet up to $501
2. Ladbrokes.com.au - who offer new customers a free bet package up to the value of $250 (You can split the free bets as you wish)
3. Crownbet - deposit $50 and get 3 X $50 instant free bets
Who are the favourites to win the 2016 Anzac Medal
Let's look at the average number of disposals for the top contenders in 2016 so far:
Adam Treloar (Coll) - 30.50
Zachary Merret (Ess) - 30.00
James Kelly (Ess) - 26.50
Odds for Anzac Medal
Sportsbet.com.au provide the betting odds for bet-au.com
2016 Anzac Medal betting
|All other players|
Latest Aussie Rules news
- AFL Round 8 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 7 odds, betting and tips
- 2018 AFL Round 6 betting odds and tips
- AFL Round 6 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 5 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 4 odds and betting tips
- AFL Round 2 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 1 odds, betting and tips
All news archives (all sports)