Box Hill Hawks head the VFL betting for 2015. Williamstown, Footscray and Sandringham next in the oddsPosted on 19/08 by T J Dilfer
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list2015 VFL odss.
As the 2015 VFL competition approaches finals time, the Box Hill Hawks are just about favourites at odds of followed by Williamstown at .
Footscray are rated as third best chances but not if they play like they did last week against Port Melbourne. Borough were in the lead right until a minute to go and gave away a soft free kick which Tom Boyd duly converted to steal the points. The Bulldogs are chances for the VFL Premiership. Other contenders are:
Check out all the latest VFL, SANFL, WAFL and NEAFL odds at Sportsbet.com.au
Latest Aussie Rules news
- AFL Round 8 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 7 odds, betting and tips
- 2018 AFL Round 6 betting odds and tips
- AFL Round 6 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 5 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 4 odds and betting tips
- AFL Round 2 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 1 odds, betting and tips
All news archives (all sports)