Carlton top 8 odds - will the Blues make the AFL finals?Posted on 16/05 by T J Dilfer
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listOnline bookie slashes odds on Blues to play in September
Sportsbet.com.au have crunched Carlton's odds of making the Top 8 into after another tense victory - this time over Port Adelaide at the Etihad.
In March the bookmakers priced up Carlton's expected number of victories for the entire season at just 4.5.
So Brendon Bolton's transformation of the team as been impressive and well ahead of schedule.
Carlton face much sterner tests in the next two rounds when they play North Melbourne and Geelong, the top two teams in the competition.
2016 AFL Top 8 odds
|AFL Top 8 odds||betting odds|
|All other teams|
BET NOW »$501 Deposit Bonus (terms apply)
- Bet on the Socceroos manager
- 2018 Brownlow Medal odds
- Get a free Sportsbet ATM card
- AFL multi bet specials
BET NOW »$100 first bet racing refund *terms apply
- 4+ Multi Cash Back
- Protest Payout
- Horse Racing 10% Bet Boost
- First Multi Insurance up to $50
- *All offers subject to T&Cs - see Unibet for details*
Latest Aussie Rules news
- 2018 AFL ladder predictor, team previews and AFL Premiership futures tips and best bets
- AFL Round 1 odds, betting and tips
- 2017 AFL Grand Final odds and betting tips - Adelaide v Richmond
- 2017 AFL Preliminary Finals odds and betting tips
- AFL Expert Betting Odds Guide
- AFL Semi Finals odds and betting tips
- Geelong v Richmond betting tips
- AFL Finals Week 1 - odds and betting tips
All news archives (all sports)
- - January