Carlton top 8 odds - will the Blues make the AFL finals?Posted on 16/05 by T J Dilfer
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listOnline bookie slashes odds on Blues to play in September
Sportsbet.com.au have crunched Carlton's odds of making the Top 8 into after another tense victory - this time over Port Adelaide at the Etihad.
In March the bookmakers priced up Carlton's expected number of victories for the entire season at just 4.5.
So Brendon Bolton's transformation of the team as been impressive and well ahead of schedule.
Carlton face much sterner tests in the next two rounds when they play North Melbourne and Geelong, the top two teams in the competition.
2016 AFL Top 8 odds
|AFL Top 8 odds||betting odds|
|All other teams|
Latest Aussie Rules news
- AFL Round 8 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 7 odds, betting and tips
- 2018 AFL Round 6 betting odds and tips
- AFL Round 6 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 5 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 4 odds and betting tips
- AFL Round 2 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 1 odds, betting and tips
All news archives (all sports)