Collingwood AFL odds for 2017 - Grand Final, make the Top 8 and season wins bettingPosted on 03/02 by T J Dilfer
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listWe correctly predicted their position last year, and anticipate them to drop a little further.
We are as surprised as any Nathan Buckley is still Head Coach, as they have the budget/facilities/players to mount a successful campaign but are still heading the wrong way.
Mayne will be out to impress as a swing man, though Freo won in that trade, and their major issue still lies in the middle of the field.
Losing Witts to Gold Coast hurts given their lack of ruck depth, time to see if Mason Cox can actually play or if he just got a lucky run last year.
Collingwood ladder prediction - 13th with 9 wins and 13 losses
Collingwood 2017 betting
|Make the top 4||$8.00|
|Make the top 8||$2.65|
Join Sportsbet today in just 3 easy steps:
1. Register a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $501 qualifies for a free matched bet to the equivalent amount of your first bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $501* to place on any sports or racing bet.
*Terms and state restrictions apply
Do you want to place a bet on 2017 AFL?
Return to Aussie Rules home.
Latest Aussie Rules news
- AFL Round 8 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 7 odds, betting and tips
- 2018 AFL Round 6 betting odds and tips
- AFL Round 6 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 5 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 4 odds and betting tips
- AFL Round 2 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 1 odds, betting and tips
All news archives (all sports)
- - January