Collingwood and Carlton are the new NAB Cup favourites according to the oddsPosted on 04/02 by T J Dilfer
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listCollingwood and Carlton are the new NAB Cup favourites according to the odds
After two rounds of the 2013 AFL NAB Cup, Collingwood are the outright favourites to win the trophy at odds of with Carlton right behind them at .
Pre-tournament favourites Hawthorn cannot win, and neither can reigning AFL Premiers Sydney, which really opens up the competition to the less favoured teams such as Brisbane at and North Melbourne at .
Geelong, Richmond and St Kilda are also still in the running.
Check out all the latest AFL odds 2013.
Latest Aussie Rules news
- AFL Round 8 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 7 odds, betting and tips
- 2018 AFL Round 6 betting odds and tips
- AFL Round 6 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 5 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 4 odds and betting tips
- AFL Round 2 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 1 odds, betting and tips
All news archives (all sports)