Collingwood v Hawthorn odds. AFL Round 21 betting 2013Posted on 15/08 by T J Dilfer
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listCollingwood beat Sydney last week and did our readers a real favour as we tipped them strongly to beat the Swans at $2.85. You won't get that price this week, but at (out from early odds of $2.10) they still look value as they strive for a late Top 4 push. The Hawks haven't been too convincing in recent weeks and look vulnerable against an improving Collingwood side. Latest prices below, just click on the odds to start betting.
AFL Round 21 2013
Date: Friday 16th August 2013
TV: Live on Channel 7 and Fox Footy
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $250 to place on any sports or racing bet.
Hawthorn v Collingwood head to head odds
Hawthorn v Collingwood Handicap Line odds
|Hawthorn (-13.5 points)|
|Collingwood (+13.5 points)|
AFL Odds 2013
Latest Aussie Rules news
- AFL Round 8 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 7 odds, betting and tips
- 2018 AFL Round 6 betting odds and tips
- AFL Round 6 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 5 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 4 odds and betting tips
- AFL Round 2 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 1 odds, betting and tips
All news archives (all sports)