First (1st) Goal Scorer odds and betting AFL Grand Final 2013.Posted on 25/09 by T J Dilfer
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listAFL Premiership Grand Final 1st Goal Scorer odds 2013 (Subject to fluctuation)
Jarryd Roughead is the to kick the first goal of Saturday's Grand Final, followed in the odds by Lance Franklin and Matthew Pavlich. In form Michael Walters looks the best value bet alongside Davd Hale who looks very overpriced at . Want a free bet on the AFL Grand Final?
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $250 to place on any sports or racing bet.
Click on the odds below to start betting now with Sportsbet.com.au
2013 AFL Grand Final First Goalscorer odds
|All other players|
Latest Aussie Rules news
- AFL Round 8 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 7 odds, betting and tips
- 2018 AFL Round 6 betting odds and tips
- AFL Round 6 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 5 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 4 odds and betting tips
- AFL Round 2 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 1 odds, betting and tips
All news archives (all sports)