Fremantle Dockers look odds on to brush aside West Coast with ease in the Western Derby bettingPosted on 11/07 by T J Dilfer
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listLauded by many before the season as realistic Grand Final winners, West Coast have just about got through a decent draw with a few last gasp wins and some unconvincing performances. West Coast's only clear wins this season have been against GWS, Western Bulldogs and Melbourne.
These two rivals met in Round 1 and Freo triumphed by 28 points, since when, the Dockers have proven to be one of the most dominant teams in the league through work rate and structure. And they are about to get even better with Pavlich and Sandilands being eased back into the team.
We honestly expected the Dockers to be much shorter at the odds and would be happy to back them on the handicap line giving up double figure points. Here are the odds from Sportsbet:
West Coast v Fremantle head to head odds
West Coast v Fremantle handicap line odds
|West Coast (+8.5 points)|
|Fremantle (-8.5 points)|
We make Fremantle our best bet of the week giving up 8.5 points on the handicap line and available to back at odds of .
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $250 to place AFL Round 16, or any other sport.
Latest Aussie Rules news
- AFL Round 16 odds and betting tips
- AFL tipping favourites for Round 16. Expert tips and predictions
- AFL Round 8 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 7 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 6 odds, betting and tips
- 2018 AFL Round 6 betting odds and tips
- AFL Round 5 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 4 odds and betting tips
All news archives (all sports)
- - June