Fremantle Dockers odds to win 2014 AFL Grand Final Premiership FlagPosted on 15/07 by T J Dilfer
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listOdds for Fremantle Dockers to win the 2014 AFL Grand Final.
Only an awful kicking performance in the first quarter of last year's final stopped the Dockers winning their first flag, and many shrewd judges think they can go one better in 2014. Fremantle are certainly flying in the regular home and away season and look assured of a top 4 finish, and even a top 2 finish is just about odds on.
Current Flag odds of with Sportsbet.com.au would suggest that the bookies agree, and they're taking no chances with Ross Lyon's ultra competitive outfit.
If the Fremantle Dockers are to win their first Premiership then they'll more than likely have to beat Syndey Swans or Hawthorn Hawks in the Grand Final at the MCG.
To Win The 2014 Flag odds
|All other teams|
2014 AFL odds
Latest Aussie Rules news
- 2018 AFL NAB Rising Star Odds and Betting tips
- AFL Round 1 odds, betting and tips
- 2018 AFL ladder predictor, team previews and AFL Premiership futures tips and best bets
- 2017 AFL Grand Final odds and betting tips - Adelaide v Richmond
- 2017 AFL Preliminary Finals odds and betting tips
- AFL Expert Betting Odds Guide
- AFL Semi Finals odds and betting tips
- Geelong v Richmond betting tips
All news archives (all sports)