Fremantle Dockers odds to win AFL Minor PremiershipPosted on 14/07 by Steve Yorke
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list2014 AFL Minor Premiership odds.
The Dockers made it 8 straight wins on Sunday beating GWS Giants by 76 points and moving into 2nd place behind the Swans. Many think they are nailed on for another appearence in the Grand Final, but with Port Adelaide and Hawthorn coming up in the next few weeks, they will have to turn around the negative results they got against both teams earlier in the season. Fremantle are available at odds of with Sportsbet.com.au.
Swans remain favourites at They travel to the MCG on July 26th to play Hawthorn in what could be a decisive Minor Premiership clash.
Geelong and Hawthorn are the only other realistic winners. Latest odds below.
2014 Minor Premiership odds odds
|All other teams|
2014 AFL odds
Latest Aussie Rules news
- 2018 AFL NAB Rising Star Odds and Betting tips
- AFL Round 1 odds, betting and tips
- 2018 AFL ladder predictor, team previews and AFL Premiership futures tips and best bets
- 2017 AFL Grand Final odds and betting tips - Adelaide v Richmond
- 2017 AFL Preliminary Finals odds and betting tips
- AFL Expert Betting Odds Guide
- AFL Semi Finals odds and betting tips
- Geelong v Richmond betting tips
All news archives (all sports)