Geelong Cats odds to win 2014 AFL Grand Final Premiership FlagPosted on 15/07 by Steve Yorke
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listOdds for Geelong Cats to win the 2014 AFL Grand Final.
Geelong Cats are usually the first team mentioned when you ask who will be the team to slide down the ladder, but time and time again they prove their doubters wrong and this season looks no different.
At odds of with Sportsbet.com.au, they are by no means hot favourites to win, however, the work they have done bringing through their young talent has meant there is a real buzz around the team and they have the belief they can go all the way.
It will be no walk in the park for the Cats to make the Grand Final and they will have to face the likes of Fremantle Dockers, Hawthorn Hawks and Sydney Swans to win the flag.
To Win The 2014 Flag odds
|All other teams|
2014 AFL odds
BET NOW »$501 Deposit Bonus (terms apply)
- Bet on the Socceroos manager
- 2018 Brownlow Medal odds
- Get a free Sportsbet ATM card
- AFL multi bet specials
BET NOW »$100 first bet racing refund *terms apply
- 4+ Multi Cash Back
- Protest Payout
- Horse Racing 10% Bet Boost
- First Multi Insurance up to $50
- *All offers subject to T&Cs - see Unibet for details*
Latest Aussie Rules news
- 2017 AFL Grand Final odds and betting tips - Adelaide v Richmond
- 2017 AFL Preliminary Finals odds and betting tips
- AFL Expert Betting Odds Guide
- AFL Semi Finals odds and betting tips
- Geelong v Richmond betting tips
- AFL Finals Week 1 - odds and betting tips
- 2017 AFL Round 23 odds, betting and tips
- 2017 AFL NAB Rising Star Odds and Betting tips
All news archives (all sports)