Geelong Cats odds to win 2014 AFL Grand Final Premiership FlagPosted on 15/07 by Steve Yorke
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listOdds for Geelong Cats to win the 2014 AFL Grand Final.
Geelong Cats are usually the first team mentioned when you ask who will be the team to slide down the ladder, but time and time again they prove their doubters wrong and this season looks no different.
At odds of $7.00 with Sportsbet.com.au, they are by no means hot favourites to win, however, the work they have done bringing through their young talent has meant there is a real buzz around the team and they have the belief they can go all the way.
It will be no walk in the park for the Cats to make the Grand Final and they will have to face the likes of Fremantle Dockers, Hawthorn Hawks and Sydney Swans to win the flag.
To Win The 2014 Flag odds
|All other teams||Click Here|
2014 AFL odds
- AFL tipping favourites for Round 17. Expert tips and predictions
- AFL Round 22 odds guide and betting tips
- Next Gold Coast Suns coach odds. Bet on who will be the new permanent coach of AFL Gold Coast
Do you want to place a bet on AFL odds 2014?
Return to Aussie Rules home.
Latest Aussie Rules news
- AFL Round 8 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 7 odds, betting and tips
- 2018 AFL Round 6 betting odds and tips
- AFL Round 6 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 5 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 4 odds and betting tips
- AFL Round 2 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 1 odds, betting and tips
All news archives (all sports)
- - January