Geelong Cats odds to win AFL Minor PremiershipPosted on 14/07 by Steve Yorke
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list2014 AFL Minor Premiership odds.
Geelong Cats have the lowest percenatge of the 4 main contenders for the Minor Premiership, but despite that, for many connected to the team, there is a real sense that something big could happen come September. At odds of with Sportsbet.com.au, the cats could prove the dark horses of the chasing pack.
Swans remain favourites at and will not be easy to pass despite their bad start.
Fremantle and Hawthorn are the only other realistic winners. Latest odds below.
2014 Minor Premiership odds odds
|All other teams|
2014 AFL odds
Latest Aussie Rules news
- AFL Round 16 odds and betting tips
- AFL tipping favourites for Round 16. Expert tips and predictions
- AFL Round 8 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 7 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 6 odds, betting and tips
- 2018 AFL Round 6 betting odds and tips
- AFL Round 5 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 4 odds and betting tips
All news archives (all sports)
- - June