Geelong Cats odds to win AFL Minor PremiershipPosted on 14/07 by Steve Yorke
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list2014 AFL Minor Premiership odds.
Geelong Cats have the lowest percenatge of the 4 main contenders for the Minor Premiership, but despite that, for many connected to the team, there is a real sense that something big could happen come September. At odds of with Sportsbet.com.au, the cats could prove the dark horses of the chasing pack.
Swans remain favourites at and will not be easy to pass despite their bad start.
Fremantle and Hawthorn are the only other realistic winners. Latest odds below.
2014 Minor Premiership odds odds
|All other teams|
2014 AFL odds
BET NOW »$501 Deposit Bonus (terms apply)
- Bet on the AFL Round 1
- 2018 Brownlow Medal odds
- Get a free Sportsbet ATM card
- AFL multi bet specials
BET NOW »$100 first bet racing refund *terms apply
- 4+ Multi Cash Back
- Protest Payout
- Horse Racing 10% Bet Boost
- First Multi Insurance up to $50
- *All offers subject to T&Cs - see Unibet for details*
Latest Aussie Rules news
- 2017 AFL Grand Final odds and betting tips - Adelaide v Richmond
- 2017 AFL Preliminary Finals odds and betting tips
- AFL Expert Betting Odds Guide
- AFL Semi Finals odds and betting tips
- Geelong v Richmond betting tips
- AFL Finals Week 1 - odds and betting tips
- 2017 AFL Round 23 odds, betting and tips
- 2017 AFL NAB Rising Star Odds and Betting tips
All news archives (all sports)