Geelong v Essendon AFL round 1 betting oddsPosted on 20/03 by Marc J
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list
Essendon V Geelong. Round 1 match @ the MCG Fri, Mar 26 - 7:40 pm
Essendon team Manager Paul Hamilton seems full of confidence heading in to the season opener against the reigning AFL Champions, The Geelong Cats on Friday evening.Leroy Jetta is still some weeks away from first team action, but the Essendon outfit seem well prepared and confident ahead of the MCG showdown in Round 1.
Despite such optimism, the betting odds would suggest a simple task for Geelong, who are strong 1.23 favourites for the game with Sportsbet.com.au.
Geelong Cats remain steady 2nd favourites for 2010 crown, just behind the 2009 runners up, St Kilda Saints.
Essendon can be backed at odds of 4.25 to spring a suprise on Friday.
- AFL Round 8 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 7 odds, betting and tips
- 2018 AFL Round 6 betting odds and tips
- AFL Round 6 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 5 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 4 odds and betting tips
- AFL Round 2 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 1 odds, betting and tips