Geelong v Fremantle odds and betting tips. AFL Finals Week 1 2013Posted on 03/09 by T J Dilfer
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listAFL Finals Week 1
Date: Saturday 7th Septmeber 2013
TV: Live on Channel 7 and Fox Footy
Venue: Simonds Stadium
Place a Head to Head bet on Geelong v Fremantle, and if you team loses by 18 points or less, Sportsbet.com.au will refund your bet.
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $250 to place on any sports or racing bet.
Click on the odds below to start betting now with Sportsbet.com.au on your PC, Mobile or Tablet.
Geelong v Fremantle head to head odds
Geelong v FremantleHandicap Line odds
|Geelong (-20.5 points)||$1.92|
|Fremantle (+20.5 points)||$1.92|
AFL Odds 2013
- Next Socceroos Manager odds. Who will be the new permanent Coach of Australia?
- 2017 State of Origin 3. QLD v NSW odds, preview, team news and betting tips
- 2017 State of Origin 2. NSW v QLD odds, preview, team news and betting tips
Do you want to place a bet?
Return to Aussie Rules home.
Latest Aussie Rules news
- AFL Round 8 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 7 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 6 odds, betting and tips
- 2018 AFL Round 6 betting odds and tips
- AFL Round 5 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 4 odds and betting tips
- AFL Round 2 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 1 odds, betting and tips
All news archives (all sports)