Geelong v Sydney odds. AFL Round 22 betting 2013.Posted on 20/08 by T J Dilfer
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listGeelong need a win here to virtually guarantee 2nd spot and double chance - and the same goes for the Swans. This should be tight, tense and maybe low scoring so check out the Total Points markets at Sportsbet.com.au and look for the unders. Geelong are imperious at Simonds, and the odds of $1.48 for a home win look spot on. Latest prices below, just click on the odds to start betting.
AFL Round 22 2013
Date: Saturday 24th August 2013
TV: Live on Fox Footy
Venue: Simonds Stadium
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $250 to place on any sports or racing bet.
Geelong v Sydney head to head odds
Geelong v Sydney Handicap Line odds
|Geelong (-13.5 points)||$1.92|
|Sydney (+13.5 points)||$1.92|
AFL Odds 2013
- Next Socceroos Manager odds. Who will be the new permanent Coach of Australia?
- 2017 State of Origin 3. QLD v NSW odds, preview, team news and betting tips
- 2017 State of Origin 2. NSW v QLD odds, preview, team news and betting tips
Do you want to place a bet?
Return to Aussie Rules home.
Latest Aussie Rules news
- AFL Round 8 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 7 odds, betting and tips
- 2018 AFL Round 6 betting odds and tips
- AFL Round 6 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 5 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 4 odds and betting tips
- AFL Round 2 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 1 odds, betting and tips
All news archives (all sports)
- - January