Hawthorn Hawks odds to reach the 2014 AFL Grand FinalPosted on 05/08 by Steve Yorke
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listOdds for Hawthorn Hawks to reach the 2014 AFL Grand Final.
Hawthorn Hawks hit the top of the Ladder after results in Round 19. Despite this they are still 2nd favourites with the bookies to take the 2014 Flag, but their supporters are confident they can make another final.
At odds of with Sportsbet.com.au, the bookies are not taking any risks on a repeat performace of 2014 and they believe a meeting with the Sydney Swans could well be the 2014 Grand Final
Back to back title wins are hard to come by. You have to look back to 2003 and Brisbane for the last time. If they are to achieve this feat, they will have to shrug off the likes of Fremantle Dockers, Geelong Cats and Sydney Swans to make the final.
To Reach The 2014 Grand Final odds
|All other teams|
2014 AFL odds
Latest Aussie Rules news
- 2018 AFL NAB Rising Star Odds and Betting tips
- AFL Round 1 odds, betting and tips
- 2018 AFL ladder predictor, team previews and AFL Premiership futures tips and best bets
- 2017 AFL Grand Final odds and betting tips - Adelaide v Richmond
- 2017 AFL Preliminary Finals odds and betting tips
- AFL Expert Betting Odds Guide
- AFL Semi Finals odds and betting tips
- Geelong v Richmond betting tips
All news archives (all sports)