Hawthorn Hawks odds to win 2014 AFL Grand Final Premiership FlagPosted on 15/07 by Steve Yorke
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listOdds for Hawthorn Hawks to win the 2014 AFL Grand Final.
Hawthorn Hawks will have to fill the massive gap left by Franklin if they are to repeat the highs of last season. The 60 goals a season he provided will not be easy to replace but they are progressing nicely and will be thereabouts come the end of the season.
At odds of with Sportsbet.com.au, the bookies are not taking any risks on a repeat performace and you can guarantee coach Alistair Clarkson will not stray far from the precise, short passing game that seen them succeed last season.
Back to back title wins are hard to come by. You have to look back to 2003 and Brisbane for the last time. If they are to achieve this feat, they will have to shrug off the likes of Fremantle Dockers, Hawthorn Hawks and Sydney Swans to win the flag.
To Win The 2014 Flag odds
|All other teams|
2014 AFL odds
Latest Aussie Rules news
- AFL Round 16 odds and betting tips
- AFL tipping favourites for Round 16. Expert tips and predictions
- AFL Round 8 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 7 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 6 odds, betting and tips
- 2018 AFL Round 6 betting odds and tips
- AFL Round 5 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 4 odds and betting tips
All news archives (all sports)
- - June