Hawthorn Hawks odds to win 2014 AFL Grand Final Premiership FlagPosted on 15/07 by Steve Yorke
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listOdds for Hawthorn Hawks to win the 2014 AFL Grand Final.
Hawthorn Hawks will have to fill the massive gap left by Franklin if they are to repeat the highs of last season. The 60 goals a season he provided will not be easy to replace but they are progressing nicely and will be thereabouts come the end of the season.
At odds of with Sportsbet.com.au, the bookies are not taking any risks on a repeat performace and you can guarantee coach Alistair Clarkson will not stray far from the precise, short passing game that seen them succeed last season.
Back to back title wins are hard to come by. You have to look back to 2003 and Brisbane for the last time. If they are to achieve this feat, they will have to shrug off the likes of Fremantle Dockers, Hawthorn Hawks and Sydney Swans to win the flag.
To Win The 2014 Flag odds
|All other teams|
2014 AFL odds
BET NOW »$501 Deposit Bonus (terms apply)
- Bet on the Socceroos manager
- 2018 Brownlow Medal odds
- Get a free Sportsbet ATM card
- AFL multi bet specials
BET NOW »$100 first bet racing refund *terms apply
- 4+ Multi Cash Back
- Protest Payout
- Horse Racing 10% Bet Boost
- First Multi Insurance up to $50
- *All offers subject to T&Cs - see Unibet for details*
Latest Aussie Rules news
- 2017 AFL Grand Final odds and betting tips - Adelaide v Richmond
- 2017 AFL Preliminary Finals odds and betting tips
- AFL Expert Betting Odds Guide
- AFL Semi Finals odds and betting tips
- Geelong v Richmond betting tips
- AFL Finals Week 1 - odds and betting tips
- 2017 AFL Round 23 odds, betting and tips
- 2017 AFL NAB Rising Star Odds and Betting tips
All news archives (all sports)