Hawthorn Hawks odds to win AFL Minor PremiershipPosted on 14/07 by Steve Yorke
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list2014 AFL Minor Premiership odds.
Despite missing key members in recent weeks, Hawthorne Hawks have put up some resolute efforts which have paid dividends and seen them maintain there challenge for top spot. The strength in depth the Hawthorne team holds has been evident in their recent result and at odds of with Sportsbet.com.au it would be foolish to rule them out just yet.
Swans remain favourites at and should hold on to top spot.
Fremantle and Geelong are the only other realistic winners. Latest odds below.
2014 Minor Premiership odds odds
|All other teams|
2014 AFL odds
Latest Aussie Rules news
- AFL Round 16 odds and betting tips
- AFL tipping favourites for Round 16. Expert tips and predictions
- AFL Round 8 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 7 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 6 odds, betting and tips
- 2018 AFL Round 6 betting odds and tips
- AFL Round 5 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 4 odds and betting tips
All news archives (all sports)
- - June