Hawthorn Hawks odds to win AFL Minor PremiershipPosted on 14/07 by Steve Yorke
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list2014 AFL Minor Premiership odds.
Despite missing key members in recent weeks, Hawthorne Hawks have put up some resolute efforts which have paid dividends and seen them maintain there challenge for top spot. The strength in depth the Hawthorne team holds has been evident in their recent result and at odds of with Sportsbet.com.au it would be foolish to rule them out just yet.
Swans remain favourites at and should hold on to top spot.
Fremantle and Geelong are the only other realistic winners. Latest odds below.
2014 Minor Premiership odds odds
|All other teams|
2014 AFL odds
BET NOW »$501 Deposit Bonus (terms apply)
- Bet on the Socceroos manager
- 2018 Brownlow Medal odds
- Get a free Sportsbet ATM card
- AFL multi bet specials
BET NOW »$100 first bet racing refund *terms apply
- 4+ Multi Cash Back
- Protest Payout
- Horse Racing 10% Bet Boost
- First Multi Insurance up to $50
- *All offers subject to T&Cs - see Unibet for details*
Latest Aussie Rules news
- 2018 AFL ladder predictor, team previews and AFL Premiership futures tips and best bets
- AFL Round 1 odds, betting and tips
- 2017 AFL Grand Final odds and betting tips - Adelaide v Richmond
- 2017 AFL Preliminary Finals odds and betting tips
- AFL Expert Betting Odds Guide
- AFL Semi Finals odds and betting tips
- Geelong v Richmond betting tips
- AFL Finals Week 1 - odds and betting tips
All news archives (all sports)
- - January