Hawthorn Hawks odds to win AFL Minor PremiershipPosted on 14/07 by Steve Yorke
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list2014 AFL Minor Premiership odds.
Despite missing key members in recent weeks, Hawthorne Hawks have put up some resolute efforts which have paid dividends and seen them maintain there challenge for top spot. The strength in depth the Hawthorne team holds has been evident in their recent result and at odds of with Sportsbet.com.au it would be foolish to rule them out just yet.
Swans remain favourites at and should hold on to top spot.
Fremantle and Geelong are the only other realistic winners. Latest odds below.
2014 Minor Premiership odds odds
|All other teams|
2014 AFL odds
Latest Aussie Rules news
- 2018 AFL NAB Rising Star Odds and Betting tips
- AFL Round 1 odds, betting and tips
- 2018 AFL ladder predictor, team previews and AFL Premiership futures tips and best bets
- 2017 AFL Grand Final odds and betting tips - Adelaide v Richmond
- 2017 AFL Preliminary Finals odds and betting tips
- AFL Expert Betting Odds Guide
- AFL Semi Finals odds and betting tips
- Geelong v Richmond betting tips
All news archives (all sports)