Hawthorn Hawks v Sydney Swans odds and betting tips. AFL Round 8 2014. Friday 9th May.Posted on 08/05 by T J Dilfer
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listAFL Round 8
Date: Friday 10th May 2014
TV: Live on Channel 7 and Fox Footy
Venue: ANZ Stadium
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $250* to place on any sports or racing bet.
Click on the odds below to start betting now with Sportsbet.com.au on your PC, Mobile or Tablet. *Terms apply
Sportsbet are running a special offer on this game, if Cyril Rioli kicks 3 goals or more then Sportsbet.com.au will refund first goalscorer losing bets. The latest first goalscorer odds are below.
Betting Tips for Sydney v Hawthorn:
Sydney to win with a handicap start of 15.5 points at $1.92
Kurt Tippett to score the first goal at $8.00
Total game points to be over 178.5 at $1.88
Sydney v Hawthorn head to head odds
Sydney v Hawthorn Handicap Line odds
|Sydney (+15.5 points)||$1.92|
|Hawthorn (-15.5 points)||$1.92|
Sydney v Hawthorn Winning Points Margin odds
Sydney v Hawthorn First Goalscorer odds odds
|All other players||Click here|
AFL Odds 2014
- AFL tipping favourites for Round 17. Expert tips and predictions
- AFL Round 22 odds guide and betting tips
- Next Gold Coast Suns coach odds. Bet on who will be the new permanent coach of AFL Gold Coast
Do you want to place a bet on AFL odds 2014?
Return to Aussie Rules home.
Latest Aussie Rules news
- AFL Round 8 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 7 odds, betting and tips
- 2018 AFL Round 6 betting odds and tips
- AFL Round 6 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 5 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 4 odds and betting tips
- AFL Round 2 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 1 odds, betting and tips
All news archives (all sports)
- - January