Hawthorn v Fremantle odds, betting and expert tips. Hawks v DockersPosted on 17/09 by T J Dilfer
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listAFL Preliminary Final
Date: Friday 25th September
TV: Live on Channel 7 and Fox Footy
Time: 8:20pm (Eastern)
Venue: Patersons Stadium
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device.
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $250 qualifies for a free matched bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $250* to place on any sports or racing bet. (*terms Apply)
Click on the odds below to start betting now with Sportsbet.com.au on your PC, Mobile or Tablet.
Latest head to head, handicap line and winning margin odds below:
Fremantle v Hawthorn head to head odds
Fremantle v Hawthorn Handicap Line odds
|Fremantle (+9.5 points)||$1.92|
|Hawthorn (-9.5 points)||$1.92|
Fremantle v Hawthorn Winning Margin odds
- Next Socceroos Manager odds. Who will be the new permanent Coach of Australia?
- 2017 State of Origin 3. QLD v NSW odds, preview, team news and betting tips
- 2017 State of Origin 2. NSW v QLD odds, preview, team news and betting tips
Do you want to place a bet?
Return to Aussie Rules home.
Latest Aussie Rules news
- AFL Round 8 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 7 odds, betting and tips
- 2018 AFL Round 6 betting odds and tips
- AFL Round 6 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 5 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 4 odds and betting tips
- AFL Round 2 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 1 odds, betting and tips
All news archives (all sports)
- - January