Is the AFL Rising Star a Jesse Hogan and Patrick Cripps quinella?Posted on 18/08 by T J Dilfer
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing list2015 NAB Rising Star. Who's your pick?
Jesse Hogan continues to firm as this year's pick for the Rising Star award, and his current odds of make him the shortest priced candidate for many years.
Patrick Cripps is next best in the betting order at and then there is clear daylight to the other contenders listed here.
Isaac Heeney is an interesting choice, shortly after his Round 3 nomination he was considered "nailed on" for this award but injuries and the form of Cripps and Hogan have seen his odds blow out.
Touk Miller and Matt Crouch are both also without neither of them yet being nominated!
Despite the shroud of secrecy about the winner before the award is given, doubts arose last year when Lewis Taylor was heavily backed into favouritism and duly won the award.
So take a look out for later market movers closer to mid September when the results will be known.
Latest Aussie Rules news
- 2018 AFL NAB Rising Star Odds and Betting tips
- AFL Round 1 odds, betting and tips
- 2018 AFL ladder predictor, team previews and AFL Premiership futures tips and best bets
- 2017 AFL Grand Final odds and betting tips - Adelaide v Richmond
- 2017 AFL Preliminary Finals odds and betting tips
- AFL Expert Betting Odds Guide
- AFL Semi Finals odds and betting tips
- Geelong v Richmond betting tips
All news archives (all sports)