Melbourne Demons' Clayton Oliver betting odds to win Rising Star shortenPosted on 12/04 by T J Dilfer
Weekly Expert Betting Tips - Join our free mailing listNominated in Round 1, Oliver put in another impressive performance in Round 3 vs North Melbourne and his price is now down to single figures.
Jacob Weitering heads the market at odds of $5.00 - followed by the Round 2 nomination, Darcy Parish.
Of the contenders yet to be nominated, Bulldogs' Caleb Daniel is shortest in the betting at $10.00.
Full list of favourites odds below.
Who will win the 2016 NAB AFL Rising Star?
1. Open a new betting account at Sportsbet.com.au on your computer, mobile or tablet device and you can place a bet on the Rising Star or any AFL market and get a free matched bet
2. Deposit money and place your first bet (any amount from $1 right up to $501 qualifies for a free matched bet to the equivalent amount of your first bet)
3. Get your instant free bet of up to $501* to place on any AFL, sports or racing bet.
Click on the odds below to start betting now with Sportsbet.com.au on your PC, Mobile or Tablet. *Terms apply
Odds updated after AFL Round 3
|Jacob Weitering (Carlton) Rd3 nomination|
|Darcy Parish (Essendon) Rd2 nomination|
|Clayton Oliver (Melbourne) Rd1 nomination|
|Caleb Daniel (Western Bulldogs)|
|Christian Petracca (Melbourne)|
|Callum Mills (Sydney)|
|All other players|
Latest Aussie Rules news
- AFL Round 8 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 7 odds, betting and tips
- 2018 AFL Round 6 betting odds and tips
- AFL Round 6 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 5 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 4 odds and betting tips
- AFL Round 2 odds, betting and tips
- AFL Round 1 odds, betting and tips
All news archives (all sports)